Calling all nonprofit professionals! It’s almost time for South Carolina’s 2019 Nonprofit Summit. The 2019 SC Nonprofit Summit is hosted by Together SC and is the state’s largest and most comprehensive conference for nonprofit professionals. This year’s conference will be at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Greenville, March 11-13, 2019.
Sessions of the conference are organized by nine tracks, based on Together SC’s Guiding Principles & Best Practices. These tracks include:
- Governance: Sessions focus on methods and strategies nonprofits use to ensure good governance practices for nonprofit leaders including strategies to recruit, orient, and engage board members that provide high-level vision, leadership and oversight.
- Strategic Direction & Partnerships: Sessions focus on methods and practices nonprofits use to strategically set organizational direction and align with community partners to increase collective community effectiveness.
- Leadership & Organizational Culture: Sessions focus on methods and strategies nonproits use to assess and strengthen organizational culture and recruitment and retention of top-quality staff and volunteers.
- Communications & Advocacy: Sessions focus on methods and strategies used by nonprofits to communicate and advocate with stakeholders, client populations, donors, leaders, etc.
- Fundraising: Sessions focus on methods and strategies used by nonprofits to improve fund development and identify new sources of funding.
- Legal Accountability & Transparency: Sessions focus on methods and strategies used by nonprofits to increase outreach and more deeply engage and partner with the communities served.
- Financial Management & Stewardship: Sessions focus on methods and strategies nonprofits use to ensure sound financial management practices including effective monitoring of sources and uses of funds.
- Operations & Planning: Sessions focus on methods and strategies nonprofits use to ensure effective organizational planning for operations areas such as technology, disaster preparedness, etc.
- Evaluation: Sessions focus on methods and strategies that nonprofits use to analyze and measure the impact and outcomes of organizational processes, programs, and strategic plans.
Registration is now open! Register today for a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day pass.